Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Love: Friend Or Foe?

And here we are in February! What does this mean? Valentine’s Day! As usual I’ve been thinking a lot on things (This is what I get for having too much free time on my hands).
Valentine’s Day is the day we celebrate our love towards our better half. It is a day where most people are happy for having someone to share their love. But what about those that don’t have love in their lives at this particular date? I dedicate this column to all of those that cannot bear the thought of Valentine’s Day and are tired of watching others publicly expressing their love. Come on, I am a hopeless romantic but I completely understand that some people strongly dislike this day, not because of what it represents but because it reminds them what they don’t have.
So first things first:

No comments:

Post a Comment